Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Mindworthy Anouncement!

Hi there, as you can tell, I haven't updated my blog for some time. That is because I have been busy with the Mindworthy Audio Commentary. Now that it is underway and the response is much greater than I expected or thought at this stage. I feel it is time to announce it on my written blog. So that is what I am doing, announcing to you that the Mindworthy Audio Commentary is under way and you are welcome to check it out.

I will use this written blog to give timely updates on the Commentary, and also give a brief explanation of what is being discussed on the Commentary. Because of the response to the Commentary I am very excited to see what God dose in the next couple of months. Here is where I will also let you know about the different subjects and topics being discussed.

Right now I am in the middle of teaching the letter to the Ephesians. We are in the second chapter and the next addition will be in verse 11. If you would like to hear a different style of teaching, one that is from a simple perspective yet profound, because it is the Word of God. Well then I think you will like this laid back informal study. My desire is to present God's Word as honestly as I possibly can with accuracy and sincerity. So come on over and give it a listen and I think you will agree that the Word of God is a wealth of necessary information and knowledge needed today by mankind just to maintain sanity in a crazy world.

If you are not a Christian, its ok, you will find a wealth of positive information and councel to help you understand your reason for existing and the purpose for your life. This is the address for the Mindworthy Audio Commentary:

http://mindworthy.mypodcast.com/

Thank You

R. William Collier