Monday, December 22, 2008

An open letter to Rick Warren

Boy I couldn’t have said it any straighter or with any more emphasis than Joseph Farah did in this article.  So what I am doing here is to simply direct you to this open letter to Rick Warren. 

I live close enough to go to his church and I have even been invited from time to time to go there.  Fortunately I haven’t felt a need to go, and more than ever I am glad about that now. 

So I end this article with this passage from the Bible in hope that God will get through to Rick Warren.  Whom I find it very difficult, actually I’m not able to refer to him as a Pastor.

Adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? So whoever wants to be the world's friend becomes God's enemy.  James 4:4  Christian Standard Bible 

Bill Collier

http://mindworthy.mypodcast.com

 

An open letter to Rick Warren