Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Free!

John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who had believed him, "If you continue in my word you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." #Bible

First we must believe, before anything else happens. We must ask ourselves regularly, do I believe, for me it helps Aline my convictions, to not take God for granted. It tunes up my faith and reminds me who I am in Christ Jesus.
To continue is ongoing, it is living our lives meditating on God's Word in every situation, seeking His wisdom in our daily trials.
Truly Disciples, is to be seriously the disciples of Jesus as learning pupil's.
To know the Truth is continually learning. Truth is on going, never to know it all, but truth in what's real in this world and what is false.
Truth in knowing the true and living Savior Jesus, and our Father God who created all things, even our Wonderful Holy Spirit, our companion in this world.
We are set free by the Truth of Jesus. That means free from sin, free from temptation, free from the traps set by Satan to entangle us, free from condemnation, whether from God or anything or anyone in this world. We are free indeed, even form our self condemnation.
To be a disciple or slave of Jesus the Christ, is to be free from everything else on earth below, or Heaven above. Praise The LORD!