Friday, April 3, 2015

Good

John 10:14-15 I am the good shepherd. I know my own, and I'm known by my own; 15 even as the Father knows me, and I know the Father. I lay down my life for the sheep.

Jesus the Good Shepherd, He is beautiful, praiseworthy, honest, pure of heart, noble, honorable, morally good, these are just a few of the descriptions of how good Jesus is. Jesus is Perfect and only functions in perfection.
Jesus knows His own and is known by His own, because not only does He know their heart and minds, but He has experience with them. Jesus sees us who are His own, nothing escapes His view of us.
The same is true between Himself and our Father God who also is Good.
We who know Jesus know Him because of our initial faith in Jesus, but also because we grow in experience with Him.
There is no one else who was or is qualified to lay their life down for us. Only Jesus who is capable to take it up again, by the authority of God the Father.
We are totally blessed with this perfect Love of our Wonderful God who acts and cares for our every moment in this life we have been given. These three Persons, the Father, the Son Jesus, and His Holy Spirit. Let Him be your Good Shepherd today, time is short don't delay.