Tuesday, August 4, 2015

God is there.

Psalm 27:1 Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? #Bible
The Lord, The Self Existent One, Jehovah, is my light, He is the luminary of the heavens, of the morning, of the day, the brightness of my life, of my joy, my instruction, my prosperity, and my salvation, deliverance, rescue, safety, and my welfare.
The Lord is my refuge, my stronghold, my defence, my strength, my place of safety.
Whom do I fear, or dread, or causes me to tremble in sudden alarm?
What ever happens in this life, the greatest gift, or help, is the Love of our God Jehovah. Through His Love He provides what is most important and needed for those who love Him. Our Saviour Jesus came because of our Fathers Love, our Comforter and Companion the Holly Spirit of God and Christ resides with us forever because of His Love.
We are well kept children of God, and at our worst God gives us His Best. There is no dark place of despair that He isn't there, Loving His saints. Praise Him all His saints.