Wednesday, August 19, 2015

God Is There

Psalm 139:7-10 Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? 8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! 9 If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 10 even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. #Bible

Wonderful verses that speak to the Saint and the sinner.
To the sinner, there is no place you can hide that God can't see you. There is no place on this planet that God doesn't occupy. Even then what ever God wants, He will have from you, whether to do or to serve God's purpose.
However, for the Saint, there is no wondering off and getting lost, that Our Lord can't find us. There is no place that God would send you that He's not already there waiting for you to arrive.
As Christians, God is with us, He resides within our mortal bodies, which He calls His Holy Temple.
God knows everything we are going through in complete detail. He has preordained us to endure through it even to death if that is God's Will. For the Christian death is closing our eyes to this existance, this world, and opening our eyes to our Saviour Jesus the Christ in Heaven, to abide with Our God forever.
God's care and comfort for His children is everlasting and complete.