Monday, November 19, 2007

Yahoo ultimatum over Europe performance - Financial Times- msnbc.com

I believe Yahoo to be doing just the right thing.  Designing their services to be user friendly is a must, and the ultimate necessity.  The percentage of geek's out there is relatively minuet compared to those with no savvy.  

Even though I would categorize myself as one who loves to get inside of a program and figure out every detail just because it is new. I fall back after its newness wears off to just go for the simplicity of its use.

For example using Windows Live Writer, it is its simplicity I love and the ease of uploading my blogs to multiple sites, its in and out Burger.  

Sooner or later the general public of the Internet will demand simplicity and speed to be their choice of use, even to the point of sacrificing more complicated functions that would allow them to do more.  Even to the point of loyalty of supplier.

billcollier@live.com

Yahoo ultimatum over Europe performance - Financial Times- msnbc.com