Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Word became Flesh

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. #Bible

What God had to say to the world was given so perfectly, it had to be given by God's only Son. So perfectly given as to leave nothing out. The Word couldn't be just words, but also actions, and only Jesus the Son of God could carry them out.
The Word was made flesh to give us a taste of the fellowship of God, so Jesus dwelt among us.
What it must have been like to see Jesus in the flesh, especially knowing he is God. Seeing Him in all that He said and did, even Dying on the cross and rising from death, wow that's the Glory of God.
Not only was Jesus full of Grace and Truth, he also distributed it freely and abundantly, ushering those who believe in Him into Righteousness, free to fellowship with God the Father.
This verse like many reminds me of just how little I really know about my God, revealed to me in the Father, Jesus, and especially the Holy Spirit. I hope you like me will search the scriptures, as well as your relationship with God to continually know Him better.