Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Residence

John 14:21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. #Bible

Here is the the heart of our relationship with our Triune God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
First we must possess the commandments of Jesus the Christ. These we receive by way of the Holy Spirit at our salvation as promised by Jesus. The commandments of Jesus have been written upon our hearts, and the Holy Spirit is with us revealing them, and helping us to understand.
As we understand and experience the Commandments of Jesus, we see the tremendous benefits they create in our lives. Our natural reaction is to be thankful, and our love for Jesus grows as He blesses us with His commandments.
So the Love of Jesus is expressed through His commandments, and we express our love to Jesus through our obedience to His commandments, and the Father God Loves us because we love Jesus.
The thought that Jesus will manifest Himself to us is brain staggering, at the realization that not only the Holy Spirit, but Jesus, and even our Father God will manifest themselves to us, and still, will even take up residence with us? My mind is blown away.
Our Triune God is with us, we are Their Residence! How cool is that, thank You Jesus.

Joh 14:23 LEB Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves me he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and will take up residence with him.